Thursday, August 18, 2016

Back to School Equals Broken Thumb

I started middle school on Monday, 7th grade. Unlike my last school we now have gym class everyday, yay! BUT...our game of capture the flag yesterday got a little heated. There I was going for the flag and a defender nailed me. Needless to say I fell hard...thumb first! Not to mention it was my birthday!!! The good news is I captured the flag so I guess I took one for the team.


You can imagine how hard it is to type this up! The doctor says I have to wear this cast for at least 10 weeks - uggh! It was actually broken at the base and dislocated at the knuckle.





I was a little disappointed they didn't have a Patriots themed cast. Guess that's what happens when you go to a Denver area hospital though. School and everything is going to be rough until this bad boy comes off. Plus NO FOOTBALL!!! Whaaaaaaat! Right before fall football starts this had to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment